Thursday 24 August 2017

#4 Showing Leadership - Distinction



Today the year seven and eight netball and hockey teams went to a sport tournament while the volleyball, touch rugby and soccer stayed at school. That same day everyone that was at school went to technology I am in the subject science today we tested gum we had to find out what sort of gum had the longest lasting taste in total we tested six different types of gum. when we got back to school we had koru games training, after that the teachers needed some help with the chromebook computers so I volunteered to help plug them into charge. I have shown the CARE values Excellence and Community, the leadership trait I have used is trustworthy because my teacher knew that they could depend on someone that would stand up and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment