Thursday 3 August 2017

#2 Showing Leadership - Distinction



This week at Oaklands school I have shown leadership during fitness we got the choice to do Jump jam in the hall with Mr Muller and Mr Brown or we could do stretching with Mr Ladbrook in the classroom I chose to do jump jam in the hall because I find that stretching is sometimes a bit boring but when your doing jump jam you jumping and moving about, I have shown leadership through this by trying my best and not giving up and not getting distracted when some boys were being silly and mucking around. I have shown the CARE values Excellence and Respect, because I respected the teachers who were trying to get us involved and when they were giving instructions, and Excellence because i was trying my best, I have shown the leadership trait Resilient because I wasn't giving up on what I was trying to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment