Tuesday 29 August 2017

#6 Key Leadership Role - Distinction


Today Ashley and johanna asked us yet again if they could switch day again we were kind and understanding and said sure. On our way to the library we saw some juniors playing in the incorrect areas so me and Charlotte politely told them to play in there own area,  once we got to the library we put some books away then we scanned some books, then I got a bit frustrated because there is was someone that has the book that I am up to in the cherub series and she's not even reading it yet plus it's overdue, so hopefully she will return it soon. I have shown the CARE value Respect because I'm not badgering and asking her every 10 seconds when she's going to return it. I have also shown the leadership trait trustworthy, because I am trustworthy enough that people know that I won't constantly nag them for a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment