Tuesday 29 August 2017

#6 Showing Leadership - Distinction



For the last couple of weeks I have been working on my speech, I have wrote it about why all schools should ban fidget spinners, slime and putty, I was really nervous because I am not a very good public speaker, I was doing the speech competition for two reason one is for leadership and the second reason is to challenge myself into doing something I wouldn't usually. Even though I wasn't the person who won I was proud of myself because I knew it took guts to get up there and read your speech aloud, I am a bit disappointed because I did try really hard to write that speech and it seems that it was for nothing. I have shown the CARE value Respect because I respected everyone else's speech, I have shown the leadership trait active thinking because I was being an active thinker when I was writing, rehearsing and performing my speech. 

No comments:

Post a Comment