Wednesday 9 August 2017

#3 Showing Leadership - Distinction



This week I have shown leadership when my whanau room 7/8 LM went to te hapua library to do robotics or coding my group did robotics our first activity that we did was playing with bee bots we learnt that a robot it something that obeys you and is something that you program to do. After we had played around with the bee bots we played with Lego robots they are called mind clouds we programmed them to make noise and make pictures appear on its screen they all had names our one was called Jones. I have shown the CARE values Active Thinking and Excellence, I have also shown the leadership trait collaboration because I collaborated with the teacher who was leading the group, also with the person that  I was sharing the mind cloud with.

No comments:

Post a Comment