Thursday 29 June 2017

Showing Leadership #9



This week I have proved to shown leadership when I thought that I wouldn't finish my SML (self managed learning) and, would be in zone four I persevered and did it in my own time, the thing that I had finish was my reading follow up, we had to finish reading our novel mine is called run it was about a girl called Victoria and she get's Polio which is a disease which makes your body paralised, I also had to finish a vocabulary task which is when you had to get some words from your book that you don't understand and find the meaning we had to find a total of ten words. I have shown the CARE values Active Thinking and Excellence, I have also shown the leadership trait I have shown is Active Thinking because I thought of a solution to my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment