Thursday 29 June 2017

Showing Leadership #10



This week I have shown leadership when a boy in my class was on holiday, and couldn't attend his library duty, so I volunteered to fill in for him,  on Thursday I went to the library which is behind room eight and seven, I put a lot of books back onto the shelf which took quite a long time, then I got to start scanning some books I had one issue it was that a little girl was trying to get a book out when she knew she wasn't aloud luckily I know that people a certain age can only get books out when there class comes. I have shown the Care Values Community and Excellence, I have also shown the leadership trait Trustworthy because Mrs Ward trusted me to make sure that people don't do things that they know there not supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment