Sunday 11 June 2017

Showing Leadership #5



This week I have shown leadership at lunch time after we had been to the library to return some books,  me and my friend went to see if jump jam was on but when we went we saw that there was hardly anyone there so we decided to join in, when we managed to get a pozi to give to our house colour mine is Rata and my friend is Rata, when we were there, there was some people being silly and they were screaming and shouting so they were asked to leave by the PAL that was running the jump jam and Mrs Martin, I have shown the CARE values Community and Respect because I was respecting the PAL and Mrs Martin because I wasn't screaming or shouting, I have also shown the leadership trait Active thinking because we saw that there wasn't that many people doing it so we joined in.

No comments:

Post a Comment