Monday 16 May 2016

Term 2 2016 Goals, Review and Next Steps

Term 2 2016 Goals,  Review and Next Steps
Name: Brianna
New Goals for Term 2                                                                         NB: (You write in the white areas)
Term 2 Reading Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
  • Know what different words mean.
I have achieved this goal by consistently reading to understand the meaning of the text by using google, word maps and sometimes a dictionary.My next step is to already know what the word means. WALT consistently read to understand the meaning of the  text.



Term 2 Writing Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
To organise our ideas into the order they happened and put each idea into a new paragraph.
I have done this by putting each idea in a new paragragh.Is to use lots of punctuation and use speech marks, colons and commas more frequently.



Term 2 Maths Goal
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Solving multiplication & division problems by doubling & halving, using place value, thirding and trembling, reversing.
I have done this by breaking it up into place value and solving it bit by bit.By doing this a bit faster so I can do SML.

From Term 1 (to be reviewed again at the end of Term 2)
Parent Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Overall improvement in all aspects esp Reading & Maths. Class continuity is important for parents.
I've been doing Biblionasium every week. I have been focussing well on my Class Reading tasks and they have been completed to a good standard.
In basic facts I’m stage 6b and I’ve passed a couple of tests.
I've got a few goals so I need to work on them.



Student Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Public Speaking- be more confident at speaking in front of a crowd
I have achieved this by just getting it over with.If I mess up I should just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment