Thursday 5 May 2016

Term 1 2016 Goal Review and Next Steps

Term 1 2016 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name:
Parent Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Overall improvement in all aspects esp Reading and Mathematics. Class continuity is important for parents
I've been doing Biblionasium every week. I have been focussing well on my Class Reading tasks and they have been completed to a good standard.
In basic facts I’m stage 6b and I’ve passed a couple of tests.
I've got quite a few  goals to work work on so I need to work on them.



Student Goal(s)
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Public speaking- be more confident at speaking in front of a crowd.
I’m going to try not think about all the people that are watching and just think that I’m practising to myself.
Is to be more confident and if I mess up I should just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment