Wednesday 5 July 2017

Term 2 Novel Study









This term I have been reading and studying the novel Run

I found this novel ok because it isn't the best book I have ever read, and also it wasn't my type of book.

During the novel I had to complete a thinking map which shows that I can classify how the author has shown the theme of the book.

National Standard this covers

  • Year 7/8  Standard
    • I can identify and evaluate the way writers’ use language and ideas to suit their purpose.
    • I can use my growing wide range of academic and content-specific vocabulary to understand texts.

  • Overall I would give this novel a rating of 6/10 and I would / would recommend it to others to read if I was something they would be likely to read because If they probably wouldn't read it they probably wouldn't like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment