Monday 31 July 2017

#1 Key Leadership Role - Distinction



This week in the library me and my partner Charlotte, that I share the duty day with, got to the library and could see that Mrs Ward was not yet there and everyone was it the library cloak bay, so Charlotte and I politely asked them to wait outside because Mrs Ward doesn't like people in there when shes not, once Mrs Ward got there everyone sprinted to the computers, once Charlotte and I got into the library there were so many books to put away that once we had finally finished there was only around ten minutes till the library was going to close, I have shown the CARE values Excellence and Active Thinking, the leadership trait that I have used is Active thinking because we had to put all those books away in specific spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment