Thursday 31 March 2016

My Run Bike Run Journey

31/3/16
WALT write a text that will persuade other's.

My Run Bike Run Journey

It was a scorching hot day and the Kauri team decided to have there run,bike,run.

Some people did it in groups of two or three I did it in a group with Charlotte,Riley and some people did it individually wow that would be difficult.

We did it on the 21st of March 2016.

We all did it by going around the Domain the bikers did way more than the runners but the run was humongous to I got so puffed and exhausted it was very difficult but we all finished which was the main thing.

While people were doing there races there were games that you had to play it was french cricket and tricky tag.

When I was doing the run I felt like I was going to faint but I knew I had to bolt to the finish line after I passed the finish line I felt like all of the life was getting sucked out of me but i was happy and mind blown that I finished.

We did it for fun,fitness and to see who was going to Ruapuna for zones and possibly Canterbury's.


No comments:

Post a Comment